- Enhance blood circulation.
- Diminish post-operative pain and swelling.
- Reduce wound healing time.
- Aid in the treatment and healing of: stasis dermatitis, venous stasis ulcers, arterial and diabetic leg ulcers, chronic venous insufficiency and reduction of edema in the lower limbs.
- The unit can also be used as an aid in the prophylaxis for DVT by persons expecting to be stationary for long periods of time.
Dimensions: 23” x 10.25” x 1.5” (58cm x 26cm x 4cm)
Weight: Approx. 1.43 lb (.65 kg)
Mode of Operation: Single Mode Inflation to 55mmHg
Source of Power: 5V DC Charger, 3.7V Li-Ion battery
CAUTION: Charge batteries using only the power source provided by ThermoTek.
- Aids in the prevention of Deep Vein Thrombosis for Patients at risk for DVT post-surgically.
- Quiet operation.
- Comfortable, single patient use design.
- Portable and Lightweight.
- Remote control for effortless operation.
- Battery operated with rapid recharging provides 8-10 hours of total run time between charges.
- Lifetime Warranty.
From the industry leader in home DVT prevention, ThermoTek’s Evolution is
our next generation of pneumatic compression devices; capable of
providing intermittent, sequential compression therapy for the prevention
of DVT. Completely portable and lightweight, Evolution is engineered to
improve comfort and increase patient compliance through a portable,
single patient use design; eliminating the need for tubes or cords.
Evolution features a remote control for effortless operation with an easily
readable display allowing the patient to monitor device pressure and battery
strength. Total hourly usage is also monitored for compliance verification.
For the prescribing physician, Evolution meets the industry’s highest
standards; allowing healthcare practitioners the ability to monitor
compliance by recording total patient usage time. Evolution was designed
and engineered to comply with the ACCP’s guidelines for portable, battery
powered IPCs for the prevention of DVT.